For anyone who loves great pizza.
Have fun learning how to make great dough, sauces and toppings, and how to get the best out of your home oven for truly authentic , crisp and succulent hand-made artisan pizza.
- Are you fed up with flabby cardboard ‘pizza’?
- Worried about unhealthy ingredients?
- Keen to learn a new cooking skill?
- Would you like the satisfaction of hand-baking your own pizza from scratch?
Now you can!
By the end of our course you will be able to:
- Make the perfect pizza dough
- Manage refrigeration so your dough will wait for you, not the other way around
- Shape your dough into smooth, even circles without a rolling pin
- Prepare your own signature tomato sauce
- Make a finger-licking ‘tarte flambee’ – using crème fraiche instead of tomato
- Get the very best out of your home gas or electric oven, for crispy crust and delectably tender dough.
At the end of the course, we eat the pizzas for lunch, but you’ll have some extra dough to take home, plus our unique 7 Steps booklet explaining all the recipes, tips and techniques, and memories of a fun-filled, floury day at The Artisan Bakery School.
Level: All welcome!
Course Days: Saturdays 11am – 3pm
Cost : £115 per person
Family day Special: 2 adults + 1 or 2 children (age 6-14) £240